*Schedule & lineup are subject to change without notice.
The 15th Annual Moondance Jammin Country Fest is Set for June 17-19, 2021 with Midland, Neal McCoy, Tyler Farr, Lauren Alaina, Jo Dee Messina, David Lee Murphy, BlackHawk, The Kentucky Headhunters, Ned LeDoux, Mason Dixon Line & Shalo Lee Band!
2020 Tickets, Camping & Lawn Chair Tags will be Valid for 2021
We are looking forward to celebrating 15 years of country music at Moondance in 2021 with Midland, Neal McCoy, Tyler Farr, Lauren Alaina, Jo Dee Messina, David Lee Murphy, BlackHawk, The Kentucky Headhunters, Ned LeDoux, Mason Dixon Line & Shalo Lee Band! Tickets & camping are on sale now.
- Reserved camping must be ordered by phone at 218-836-1055.
- If you are ordering general camping and tickets or tickets only, they can be ordered online or by phone.
- 2020 Camp Moondance totes and t-shirts can be ordered online
Discount Tickets on Sale Now! we have a lot of Great Reserved Campsites. Call 218-836-1055 to secure your spot today!
2020 Tickets, Camping & Lawn Chair Tags that were purchased last year will be valid for the 15th Annual Moondance Jammin Country Fest in 2021
Festival seating allows access to the entire concert area even the front of the stage!
Sold on a "first-come, first-served" basis. Closer to the concert area than general camping. Must order by phone.
No site fee, lots of space and no RV/camper size restrictions. Must be 21+ for general camping. Order by phone or online.
Free food, beer, shaded seating, stage box access and more!
Buy tickets to both Moondance Jam & Jammin Country Fest through the ticket office & get your own party & perks during the Thursday night Pre Jam!
Moondance Festivals are Set as Scheduled for this Summer!
15th Annual Moondance Jammin Country Fest – June 17-19, 2021
30th Anniversary of Moondance Jam – July 22-24, 2021
Hey Jammers! We know it's been quite a while since we've given you any updates, but with all of the uncertainties over the winter with Covid restrictions, outbreaks and changing guidelines, we have had to keep working behind the scenes dealing with those changes, along with many things out of our control, to keep pushing to have our Moondance festivals this summer. We want to let you know that even though we know there are still some challenges ahead, we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and we are committed to Jammin' at Moondancewith you this June and July! With that said here are some updates of what's happening for Moondance this summer:
- Moondance Jammin Country Fest & Moondance Jam are both on as scheduled June 17-19 and July 22-24, 2021.
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band will not be at Jammin Country Fest this summer. They have just informed us they are not going back out on tour until later in the summer, at the earliest. We are currently working on getting another artist/band to fill their spot and will announce when confirmed.
- The Moondance Jam rock lineup is still set and we are working with several more artists/bands to get the remaining timeslots filled. We will be announcing them as soon as we can.
- We've moved the ticket price increase that was supposed to happen on March 15th to April 15th, so you still have time to take advantage of that. (If you purchased tickets, camping or chair tags last year, they are good for this summer's festival.)
- The Covid vaccine roll out in our area has been pretty amazing with everyone 16+ in our area who wants it has the opportunity to get it and starting next week the rest of the state of Minnesota will also. That coupled with the state opening up the capacity of outdoor events to 10,000 starting April 1, we are feeling very confident that everything is going in the right direction for summer outdoor festivals.
- For 2022 (and beyond) we plan to transition Moondance into a seasonal campground along with more smaller events and live entertainment. We'll announce more details as they come into focus.
As with everything this past year, we expect that there may be changes or things that come up that are out of our control and we are ready for the challenge. But, right now we are setting our sights on June and July and if anything does come up, we are ready to deal with it and will keep you all in the loop. We just can't wait to see all of you happy Jammers this summer!
Stay healthy, keep on doing your part to opening things up and we'll all get there together!
The Lazy Moon Bar & Grill is Open for Everyone
The Lazy Moon Bar & Grill is a great place to meet up with friends during Moondance. You can grab a table and cool off in the fully air conditioned bar and get a beverage or something to eat. We have a full menu and bar with a morning breafast buffet and bloody mary bar along with acoustic acts for entertainment. There is also a screened in deck to see what is going on backstage (there is a good chance you might even catch a glimpse of your favorite artist or band!)
The Lazy Moon can be reserved for weddings, reunions or other private parties. Please Call 218-836-1055 or go to moondanceevents.net for more information. Also available are the MDJ Saloon, Moondance Fields and the Moondance Guesthouse.